Have you ever met someone that made you just want to be around them? I have met some and I must say what a lift! As I invested a bit of time to think about these rare folks I realized they all had one thing in common. Everyone of them smiles a lot.
Believe it or not smiling is a success principle. The great Dale Carnegie declared it as his number two principle in the timeless classic “How to Win Friends & Influence People”. Dale said ” Your smile is a messenger of your good will. Your smile brightens the lives of all who see it.”
I like to think I am one of those for the people who meet me. Whenever I meet someone new it is always my intention to genuinely offer a heartfelt smile and greeting doing so makes them feel good and does wonders for me personally and it will for you too and guess, what it doesn’t cost you a dime!
Whether you are a professional, a business owner, entrepreneur, homemaker it is critical that you get your smile on and here are 10 great reasons why you want to put the Smile Strategy in your tool box.
1. Smiling releases endorphins, you know the feel good hormone.
2. Smiling makes you attractive which is good for your business and career.
3. Smiling relieves stress and we all could use this benefit.
4. Smiling helps you stay positive and promotes your good will.
5. Smiling lowers your blood pressure, test if for yourself.
6. Smiling lifts your face muscles and makes you look younger (no fee face lift)!
7. Smiling changes your mood from sad to glad as your thoughts turn to things to make you smile.
8. Smiling boost your immune system.
9. Smiling makes you more successful because you become and look happy.
10. Smiling is contagious!
Now go get your SMILE on!
To your success,
Explore one on one private or group coaching support simply e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253 -946-1757 let’s schedule a strategy session to move you forward.
Need a Speaker for an upcoming meeting email us here or call us at 253-946-1757. Like us: https://www.facebook.com/darvimack and follow us at https://twitter.com/#!/DarviMack and https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=7035188